39 replies to this topic

#21 MikeNH

MikeNH

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:59 PM

In the USA, you can also apply for a second passport - they are only valid for 2 years, but that will keep you legal.  As for the reason, you need one to go for a visa while you will be traveling on the primary.

Then go to Thailand on the 2 year passport and they can stamp away and your GF will be none the wiser......

Problem solved :-)

#22 lb_beginner

lb_beginner

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

If it is a huge problem, why not just get a new one? Just spill some coffee over the one u have and bring it ;) There are always solutions, just depends how much u want to keep things in the dark.

#23 Dalef65

Dalef65

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

If you think about this properly there is no way you can get around having the stamp in your passport.

It is done for legal reasons to prove (or disprove if you like) how long you have been in the country.

You cannot simply ask an immigration official not to stamp your passport because you dont want to upset your teerak. :No No Tut Tut:

Well you can try..........but it will make you an object of suspicion,and it may lead to them pulling you aside for some questioning :ph34r:

.And Im guessing that is the last thing you want as you start your holiday.

Ask away...... :blink:

Edited by Dalef65, 15 June 2014 - 02:18 PM.

• bighairy and scottie1954 like this

#24 Boomerang

Boomerang

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

If you think about this properly there is no way you can get around having the stamp in your passport.
It is done for legal reasons to prove (or disprove if you like) how long you have been in the country.

You cannot simply ask an immigration official not to stamp your passport because you dont want to upset your teerak. :No No Tut Tut:
Well you can try..........but it will make you an object of suspicion,and it may lead to them pulling you aside for some questioning :ph34r:
.And Im guessing that is the last thing you want as you start your holiday.

Ask away...... :blink:

I agree Dale ... Welcome to the forum :)

#25 john john

john john

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:big cocked lady boys

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:40 AM

I once was so wasted when I arrived in Bali I couldn't be fucked lining  to go through immigration. So I simply walked around the desk while they were serving someone else. No one even noticed, but when I tried to leave the country and had no stamp or travel documents at all, it caused quite a stir I must say.

#26 amyourpal

amyourpal

• Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Versatile ladyboys

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

If you are not a dual national and don't have two passports there is another answer if you British.

Brits can have two passports. All you need to do is submit a passport application with a letter from your company explaining that you travel to places like China, Vietnam, Myanmar etc... where you need to submit your passports for Visas but still need the ability to travel on business. Get someone to sign it and put a job title as HR Manager or something.

Just don't tell them that you line of business is mongering and hunting lb in LOS. :coffee:

Wow! Wish I'd known this a few weeks before my trip! Has anyone tried this more recently, does it still work?

#27 SAGuy

SAGuy

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Lady Boys, Fem Boys, Whisky.

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:14 AM

I have been legitimately using 2 UK passports for 20+ years. Jimmi is correct, you just need to send a letter with the second application advising that you travel a lot to countries which require visas.

#28 jl2009

jl2009

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:44 PM

Just razor cut the page out.

#29 scottie1954

scottie1954

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Interests:Guess what I am interested to.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:56 PM

and the next immigration agent will give you hell of troubles that your gf anger is heaven...
Sometime passports are well scrutineered, not necessarily in thailand.
It will result in a sort of forged passport...
I would not even dare to think about that...

#30 dav662

dav662

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:22 PM

and the next immigration agent will give you hell of troubles that your gf anger is heaven...

Please don't do it. The passport is not a personal property and belongs to the State. I am sure it is written on the passport.

#31 Boomerang

Boomerang

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:36 AM

I personaly would not take any passport advice provided on an internet forum as gospel .
  • Robert.Farang likes this

#32 DeepnHard

DeepnHard

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • Interests:Nice asses, ladyboy hostage takers, insect invasions, and interesting psychiatric disorders.

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:27 AM

You can ask them to fold the card and place it in the passport. ..
As for the stamp I do not know, though some countries I have been don't stamp it at all.

They often don't staple the arrival/departure card if they're lazy or don't have a stapler, but you can simply unstaple it if they do and it'll be hard to tell they ever did.  But they *will* stamp the passport and you can't erase that. Any alterations in passports are a big no-no. If you're really desperate, you can tell your embassy you lost it and they'll give you an emergency one in lieu of a permanent. But cutting pages out (usually the pages are sequenced) is letting yourself in for big trouble.

• Payneless likes this
"Life is too important to take seriously." -- Corky Siegel

#33 OneTrueSaxon

OneTrueSaxon

Ladyboy Football fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,682 posts
  • Interests:The Obvious one

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:03 PM

They often don't staple the arrival/departure card if they're lazy or don't have a stapler, but you can simply unstaple it if they do and it'll be hard to tell they ever did.  But they *will* stamp the passport and you can't erase that. Any alterations in passports are a big no-no. If you're really desperate, you can tell your embassy you lost it and they'll give you an emergency one in lieu of a permanent. But cutting pages out (usually the pages are sequenced) is letting yourself in for big trouble.

I didn't mention anything about staples

I didn't mention any alterations to the passport or cutting pages out.

You're getting your quotes mixed up

#34 DeepnHard

DeepnHard

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts
  • Interests:Nice asses, ladyboy hostage takers, insect invasions, and interesting psychiatric disorders.

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:21 PM

You can ask them to fold the card and place it in the passport. No need to staple it as it's not law.

I didn't mention anything about staples

I didn't mention any alterations to the passport or cutting pages out.

You're getting your quotes mixed up

Sorry I made it seem like *you* had suggested such bad advice. I needed a context for what I had to say about immigration procedures and stapling. And you did mention stapling in comment #5 as above.

The rest of the stuff was directed at what other people asked further along, about whether they stamped here, and (I thought) whether cutting a page out of one's passport was OK. I should have replied to those last 2 in separate comments quoting them.

Edited by DeepnHard, 26 February 2017 - 12:50 PM.

"Life is too important to take seriously." -- Corky Siegel

#35 dav662

dav662

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:15 AM

As I posted earlier the passport doesn't actually belong to the person. It belongs to the Government that issues it. So no-one else can change or pull out a page or cut a corner etc.

#36 scottie1954

scottie1954

LB Connoisseur

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Interests:Guess what I am interested to.

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:39 AM

Please don't do it. The passport is not a personal property and belongs to the State. I am sure it is written on the passport.

you are correct, but don't address the warning to me, lol, but to the other guy suggesting to tear off one page.
Ownership of the passport to the issuing country is a protection towards the hoder.
If any foreign authority seizes the passport it has to return to the holder or to the issuing country, preventing mis-use. The issuing country can also prove holder trips and/or the fact the holder has a passport.

Edited by scottie1954, 07 March 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#37 ccctom

ccctom

Awesome LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

After the trip lost your passport and apply a new one.

#38 Geronimo42

Geronimo42

LB Lover

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

Get rid of the girlfriend, keep the passport and enjoy your travels!

#39 Dalef65

Dalef65

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

I hope this is a tongue in cheek comment.

#40 ak8

ak8

LB Lover

• Member +
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:08 PM

Yep you could even be detained for a period being a couple of hours or day in which case you'll miss your flight and have a lot of explaining to do. As already advised never mess around with your passport. Probably better to not travel to Thailand if it's going to be that much of a problem or get a divorce.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users