Sign in to follow this  
Biffo The Frog

Emirates Chauffeur Drive Service

Well ,,my flight was 1 hour late and they lost my bag ,tried to find the lemirates limo to no avail ,,,,maybe i was unlucky ,,,,,very important you book the limo prior to landing in bkk also supposedly (even though i did) Mine was to be complimentry limo re: flying business ,im presuming you are the same ?? Wish you better luck than me ( ask emirates where and how)

Asked Emirates... Got this "Please be advised, the service provider representative will meet you at the baggage area. In the event you are unable to locate a representative, you may contact the Emirates staff or the ticket office which is located on the 4th Floor - Departure Level" Seems a shoddy way to run things.

This service is for first and business class passengers only.

To be booked when you book your ticket, or call your nearest EK office a few days before flying, with full address of your destination in town.

The driver will meet you AFTER baggage hall, in arrival.soon after the doors, on your right.

As there is a driver assigned for each passeng there will be more than one with EK boards and name. If not, one representative of the limo company will have the board with name list on it.

Can't miss it.

Very efficient service.

Pick up at the hotel to reach BKK is very punctual and driver is usually much early than agreed time (I book pick up for appr 2.5/3 hrs prior flight departure to be on safe side traffic wise)

Got this back from Emirates "Please be advised, the service provider representative will meet you at the baggage area. In the event you are unable to locate a representative, you may contact the Emirates staff or the ticket office which is located on the 4th Floor - Departure Level"

Edited by Biffo The Frog

I emailed and complained to emirates about not getting the limo ,,,, there response was " we appologise ,please send us a receipt of your taxi fare from the airport and we will reimburse you " Wow how big of them ,,especially after leaving my priority tagged luggage in sydney lol,,,,,,,,Anyway ,,probably just bad luck ,,,have flown before and since in convict class and all has been fine :)

Got this back from Emirates "Please be advised, the service provider representative will meet you at the baggage area. In the event you are unable to locate a representative, you may contact the Emirates staff or the ticket office which is located on the 4th Floor - Departure Level"

the chauffers cannot wait for you in the baggage area, for the simple reason is it a so called off customs area and accessible only to airport or airline staff with proper security badge.

At the baggage carrousel there will be an emirates representative and she will tell you the chauffeurs will wait for you outside the baggage area. As a flight can have up to 48/60 business class passengers, in theory over 40 chauffeurs could be there. Hard to imagine they can get through :-)

Aussierod, I once canceled in advance the limo service from the airport (in Europe). Something got wrong and when I was already in my car, 45 minutes after landing the chauffeur called me on my cellular wondering where I was... So they do take care of customers. Nevertheless sometime something might happen....

Go imagine that as they are dealing with wealthy people also in terms of expectations, the fleet of cars (sub contractors, of course) is always of gasoline and preferaby 6 cylinders, to give smooth drive. A drivers said: my Middle East passengers would not board a diesel car as that would be compared to a truck....

What always impress me is the set up they have in Dubai. Tens and tens of cars, probably more than the taxis....