Sign in to follow this  
Boomerang

Accessing the forum with an ipad

I have noticed tht since accessing the forum using an ipad that some features dont seem to work. I cannot use the avatars and also cannot "quote" previous posts . Anyone else notice this ? If so is their a way around it or is that just the way it has to be ? Its no big deal for me but thought i would put it out there anyway !

Cheers

I have noticed tht since accessing the forum using an ipad that some features dont seem to work. I cannot use the avatars and also cannot "quote" previous posts . Anyone else notice this ? If so is their a way around it or is that just the way it has to be ? Its no big deal for me but thought i would put it out there anyway !

Cheers

To quote, just punch your finger on the post you want to quote and The quote should show in the bottom right hand corner Just the same as you do on a I Phone.

I am using the I phone on this post

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

I noticed just now when posting a new topic from my iPad that pressing return to create a new paragraph doesn't work. It looks ok until you preview the entry and then post it. So I have one big run along post :( All work when I reply a post

This...