Sign in to follow this  
Boomerang

terminal21

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the hotel @ terminal21 ?? ,,five star so they say ,,perfect position for a variety of bkk pursuits .

Edited by aussierod77

I will be staying there this Thursday > Saturday

Will post some pics & a report

cheers

:D

Is this the Centre Point? If so I stayed there last month and though the rooms are fantastic not sure it would be LB friendly as they do not even serve alcohol in the hotel for religious reasons, I was told.

Is this the Centre Point? If so I stayed there last month and though the rooms are fantastic not sure it would be LB friendly as they do not even serve alcohol in the hotel for religious reasons, I was told.

hotel is over/above terminal 21 shopping plaza/mall,,,access directly off bts the same as the sheraton grande which is on the opposite side ,,,,well this trip will have an unfiendly travelling companion ., so that part doesnt bother me this next trip :)

I just checked in last night

got a free upgrade to a suite !

I brought back ladyboy to the loom, no problem.

HUGE lounge room, Bedroom, Bathroom equiped with Japanese toilet (Fully automated)

The toilet will wash your arse inside & out & blow dry it too ;) Heated toilet seat

The room was $125 bkfst included free wifi on Agoda.com

Brand new hotel, all modern furnishing,

Large fridge, 2 Big screen tvs,

Fantastic room,

I will post photos later, (you can see pics on Agoda)

Right next to Asok BTS,

only downside is its a bit of a hike to NanaPlaza, though i dont mind the walk.

Restaurant in a bit small, but food is pretty good.

I usually stay at Majestic Grande, but for the same price this hotel is way better

I'd stay here again no problem

cheers

yes I have been staying at Majestic Grande too and now since it seems to be LB friendly I plan to stay there end of the month when I am back.

I will post photos later, (you can see pics on Agoda)

Right next to Asok BTS,

only downside is its a bit of a hike to NanaPlaza, though i dont mind the walk.

Restaurant in a bit small, but food is pretty good.

I usually stay at Majestic Grande, but for the same price this hotel is way better

I'd stay here again no problem

cheers

Look forward to seeing those photos mate. Thanks for the first report on this hotel. I reckon its close to the Terminal 21 shopping centre as seen in this swaninn songkran video.

Some pics of my room 23rd floor at Centre Point Terminal 21

Located above Terminal 21 shopping mall

Overlooking Soi Cowboy

This is a Deluxe Suite

i got a free upgrade from a Deluxe room which was $125 Aust , free brkfst & wifi

Very plush room & great value

bathroo2.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

bedroom.jpg

Lounge.jpg

pool.jpg

Shower.jpg

toilet.jpg

View.jpg

thanks jamie ...im looking at probably grande deluxe (think thats the then from the bottom price wise) ,,the access to the bts is what appeals to me most especially if its raining,,,

No worries mate ;)

Im sure even grande deluxe room will be excellent

Hey you may get lucky like me & get a free upgrade to a suite.

More than I usually spend on hotels as I tend to go long on ladyboys and short on accommodation However with that glass shower I might have to treat myself to 3 nights.

Interesting location in between Nana and Darkside with Cockatoo just a short walk. Easy access to BTS too.

In that shot of the pool, are those lounge chairs in the pool itself? How was the breakfast and how did the free upgrade come about?

I am also planning to stay there this month. I stayed one night there and also was fortunate enough to be upgraded to a suite. The electric toilets are very interesting to say the least.

Don't think would get the upgrade this time though as I got because all other rooms were full.

@Siam Man

Yes the sun lounges are in the water (pool)

Didn't get a chance to use the pool as I was only there 2 nights

Returning the T21 on Sat from Pattaya,

Will checkout the pool & gym facilities , take a few more pics

I think I was lucky to get the upgrade because all the regular rooms were full,

Cheers

Me now being post-op (but not in that way; calm down) I've got plenty of time to plan for future trips (pathology reports notwithstanding :D) so was overjoyed to see this review on agoda. Anidst all the "It had a tv! Best ever!" (USA), "Desk people very rude" (India) "Towel not soft enough" (Malaysia) was Hassan from Saudi Arabia. On our sister site he would be loathed and reviled but here I'm going to praise him  ".....location is good with 10 minute walk to nana st & nana plaza. It's a guest friendly hotel, you can invite guests to spend the night with you at no extra charge."

That's reviewing!