Photo
- - - - -

any warning or tips for money organisation?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Siam Man

Siam Man

Visitor

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,515 posts
  • Interests:Glamazons, Femboys, bolt-ons, hormone titties, natural asses, long legs, long silky black hair and my Ladyboy muse.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:50 AM

does anyone bring a laptop? sounds like the safes are too small for them - any advice for keeping them safe?

Yes, I do. Plenty of Internet places around in BKK also but I like access so I'm only typing passwords and loading photo's on mine. I can also check my PM's to communicate with other BM's who are on the ground.

Some safes (Ibis) it will fit, and those that don't I slide it in between mattress and :fuck2:my ladyboy on top of just to keep it out of site. I've also kept it up front at reception before. Out of site out of mind.

"Only Ladyboys here on out"

#22 kharman23

kharman23

LB Lover

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yes, I do. Plenty of Internet places around in BKK also but I like access so I'm only typing passwords and loading photo's on mine. I can also check my PM's to communicate with other BM's who are on the ground.

Some safes (Ibis) it will fit, and those that don't I slide it in between mattress and :fuck2:my ladyboy on top of just to keep it out of site. I've also kept it up front at reception before. Out of site out of mind.

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users