Bangkok Ladyboys Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Siam Man

Watch your butts!

I have no sympathy for anyone who litters, there's a bin outside every 7/11 ffs. Smokers can hold there butts until they reach one or preferably not smoke in public streets. If unofficial locals are fining people who do treat the place as a tip, they have my support.

Lol , fair enough . However these “ butt” police arent litter police & also have been known to conveniently have a butt in their hand that you didnt throw away but they say its yours .. Not defending littering but these guys arent fighting for clean streets , just empty wallets .

Relax man... The Africans don't harm anyone. You're getting way too worked over nothing.

And the reason the bars are no longer outside is due to the military sanitizing the streets of these bars and enforcing the zones where they are not allowed. It has nothing to do with Africans.

oh they are upstanding citizens . lol

Lol , fair enough . However these “ butt” police arent litter police & also have been known to conveniently have a butt in their hand that you didnt throw away but they say its yours .. Not defending littering but these guys arent fighting for clean streets , just empty wallets .

Fair point that.

Relax man... The Africans don't harm anyone. You're getting way too worked over nothing.

And the reason the bars are no longer outside is due to the military sanitizing the streets of these bars and enforcing the zones where they are not allowed. It has nothing to do with Africans.

So the natural progression from your statement is "drug dealers dont hurt anyone" Yeah right!

I have enjoyed your contributions to this forum, but i find this post laughable in the exttreme!

I'm not saying that dealing drugs is a good thing, but I've walked by the African guys on Sukhumvit hundreds or possibly even thousands of times and never seen them hurt anyone or cause any trouble, nor have any of the African ladies. The fact that you say that they "spoilt" soi 7 is over the top, and saying that they're the reason all the bars on Sukhuvit are gone is a flat out hearsay lie. It's just fostering stereotypes and rac

I'm not sure if one of the Africans offered you drugs, but that doesn't mean you have to automatically assume they're all selling drugs. Are they selling drugs? Yeah, probably some of them. But it has zero affect on you or me. And I've also been offered drugs by plenty of Thai people and girls in bars. Did I run to the police to try to get them arrested? No... because they didn't hurt me in any way!

I've had ladyboys on Sukhumvit try to pickpocket me before. Would I come on here and say that all ladyboys are theives that that they've ruined Sukhumvit because of it? No, of course not.

If you didn't fly to Asia to fuck "fat black ugly street hookers" then that's fine. Most of us don't either. But that doesn't mean you have to be so mean and toxic that you need to start trouble or have confrontions... or actually "enjoy confrontations with them" like you said. Not interested in what they're offering? Just walk on by and they won't bother you.

Did they try to sell to you? I heard that some drug dealers or working girls are actually work with the police, once they give the stuff to you they will then tell the police to pick you out and ask for big money.

So to all, say no to drug. :)

Fuckoff1

I think your above post should be addressed to the person you refer to ie lotusguy !

I didnt mention any of that crap! I merely noted your reference to the africans not hurting anyone!

My bad for quoting you. I thought you were the same guy after reading your post. :P

My bad for quoting you. I thought you were the same guy after reading your post. :P

On a lighter note, I have a darker friend also living here, who when we hit Nana or Cowboy together, is constantly harrased by tourists in bars looking buy coke from him. I reckon he hates these pushers more than Lotusman even.

Around 2.30 walking down soi 4 with Candy from cockatoo bar (currently in Mercury bar for one month) I lit up a cigarette and as we passed Hillary 2 I was stopped by two security officers who picked up a cigarette butt and said this yours.. I quickly showed him my packet of LM Menthol showing only one cigarette missing and the one in my hand. Then went on to say these are white tipped not brown like the one he had.

Candy said to them you bad men and give Thailand a bad name

They quickly pushed us away saying go, as other tourists were stopping to watch.

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

I bring a few of these with me and had one in my pocket as if it had escalated Id have showed him this containing previous cigarettes Id smoked earlier in the evening.

Cost 50p in the local council office back home.

F9FCFD7B-E48B-4A24-BE03-C122CFA2B3C1.jpeg