mardhi

Breakfast in soi 4

Stumble Inn's looks a good breakfast and looks like good sausages as well. I will have to try it next time.

Picture is off the website

breakfast.jpg

Edited by OneTrueSaxon

I had breakfast at three places on soi 4 last week.

Bus Stop 125 thb.

Hanrahans early bird price before 12 is 190 thb after it's 240.

Charlies 176 thb.

Good price and photo comparison Fred. Which one did you like best and which was the best value for money.

I went to Bus Stop as I do almost every trip. It has gone up gradually to 125. It was 110 baht when I first started going. I like also like that they have the days newspapers there.

IMG_4759.JPG

Good price and photo comparison Fred. Which one did you like best and which was the best value for money.

I went to Bus Stop as I do almost every trip. It has gone up gradually to 125. It was 110 baht when I first started going. I like also like that they have the days newspapers there.

I prefer Hanrahans - a real sausage and a good load of beans. But it's rather expensive compared to Bus Stop so I would say Bus Stop gives the best value for money. Don't think I will go back to Charlies for breakfast.

I prefer Hanrahans - a real sausage and a good load of beans. But it's rather expensive compared to Bus Stop so I would say Bus Stop gives the best value for money. Don't think I will go back to Charlies for breakfast.

I prefer it too as I don't eat eggs or tomatoes. They have a pick your own breakfast so I can get what I like and leave nothing on the plate at the end. Agree on the beans they give a large tub portion.

Hi,

Just curious, doesn't the hotel comes with free breakfast?

It's not really free it's just a little extra for the room you paying for

One thing with hotel breakfast they finish early like 10:30am and if you had a late night we might like to have a layin

Or if I'm staying at the same hotel I might just wanna change and fancy something else .

Can't beat a good old fry up to cure the hangover .

It's not really free it's just a little extra for the room you paying for

One thing with hotel breakfast they finish early like 10:30am and if you had a late night we might like to have a layin

Or if I'm staying at the same hotel I might just wanna change and fancy something else .

Can't beat a good old fry up to cure the hangover .

Most likely I will be staying at Aspen or Majestic this coming Feb. Is the breakfast OK or should I just go outside for breakfast? More variety I guess.

Most likely I will be staying at Aspen or Majestic this coming Feb. Is the breakfast OK or should I just go outside for breakfast? More variety I guess.

Check the hotels reviews on breakfast . From my experience with 3 star hotels in thailand the breakfast is normally ok enough to a fill a gap.

My hotel come with breakfast so as it's my first time in BKK best to start day 1 eating there . Then i you don't like plenty of other places to go for breakfast

The breakfast at Majestic Grande on Soi 2 is pretty good (for a hotel breakfast). They have dim sum, a small sushi selection, fresh fruit, eggs made to order, pastry selection, etc... If you are able to wake up during the operating hours then I would recommend eating there. If you mean the Majestic Suites on Sukhumvit then I'm not sure as I have never stayed. As far as Aspen goes the breakfast there is shit & I would recommend sleeping a little longer rather then waking up for it.

The Food Exchange at the new Novotel on Nana Soi 4 / corner of Soi 6 has a large selection of items for 350B++ (411B including taxes and service charges). Eat as much as you can. It might even replace brekkie + lunch.

They are open until 10:30 am. 

IMG_20190323_130553.jpg